9 kids fell out of windows in Kazakh capital in 2020
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Acting head of the emergency situations department of Nur-Sultann Yerkin Otargalymuly told about the incidence of falls from windows.
Unfortunately, since 2018 up to present 51 children fell from windows, 38 of them were injured, 13 died. 9 window falls were recorded since the beginning of the year. The main cause is that children stay unattended in a room with windows open.
He urged all not to leave children alone and unattended.
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan carries out disinfection works
- New factory starts producing masks in Nur-Sultan
- 16 schools to be repaired in Kazakh capital
- Nur-Sultan sees almost 4-fold rise in beds for COVID-19 patients
- Torrential rain lashes central Japan, 220,000 instructed to evacuate
- Up to 300 people with pneumonia admitted to hospital in Kazakh capital every day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis