89,058 patients with COVID-19 treated in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The number of people being under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan stands at 89,058, Kazinform reports citing the Telegram channel of the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
According to the Health Ministry, out of the total number of COVID-19 patients, 24,748 are in-patients and 64,310 are out-patients.
Nationwide, 1,500 COVID-19 patients are in severe condition, 319 in critical condition, and 16 on artificial lung ventilation.
Notably, the country has logged 6,925 cases of and 2,087 recoveries from the coronavirus infection over the past day.
Kazakhstan’s 16 areas are in the «red zone» on the map of the COVID-19 spread
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 34.4k cases, 643 deaths in 24h
- FDA panel backs COVID-19 booster dose for elderly, high risk groups
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- 4,200 doses per minute: India's record-breaking vaccination pace
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19: Some 3.4 million over-50s not vaccinated
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis