84th meeting of Kazakh-Uzbek Demarcation Commission took place in Almaty
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The 84th meeting of the government delegations of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan’s Demarcation Commission took place on June 7-11, 2021, in the city of Almaty, Kazakhstan Kazinform cites the website of the Kazakh Foreign Ministry.
The sides continued the preparation of draft outcome documents on state border demarcation and discussed the draft agreement between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan on the demarcation of the Kazakh-Uzbek state border.
The next meeting is set to take place in Uzbekistan.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives President of LUKOIL Vagit Alekperov
- Kazakhstan plants 81.5mln trees
- Kazakh Government approves 2025 occupational safety action plan
- PM orders to step up work to reduce pollution levels in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan plans to boost electric vehicle numbers
- Some Kazakhstanis violate stay-at-home regime – Minsiter Tsoi
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis