840 recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last day 840 people recovered from coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan, сoronavirus2020.kz reports.
97 beat the novel infection in Almaty, 75 in Akmola region, 3 in Atyrau region, 111 in East Kazakhstan, 31 in Zhambyl region, 64 in West Kazakhstan, 15 in Karaganda region, 116 in Kostanay region, 15 in Kyzylorda region, 55 in Pavlodar region, 258 in North Kazakhstan. The number of those recovered the countrywide reached 113,646.
- President signs amendments to Water Code
- ATP: One Kazakh tennis players down in rankings
- 4 passengers of Dubai-Almaty flight test positive for COVID-19
- Kazakh tennis players secure WTA rankings
- Kazakhstan’s Nedovyesov to play at ATP Challenger Tour Antalya, Doubles
- COVID incidence in pregnant women higher than in general population, Health Ministry says
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis