83yo becomes 200,000th to get anti-COVID-19 vaccine in Zhambyl region
TARAZ. KAZINFORM Almost half of population subject to vaccination in Zhambyl region has been already vaccinated against COVID-19, Kazinform reports.
83-year-old Orynsha Yelshibayeva became the 200,000th to get the anti-COVID vaccine in the region, the healthcare department reports.
«Kazakhstan has moved into the high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’. The India’s COVID-19 strain was detected in the country. The health situation remains unfavorable. The only way to curb COVID-19 spread is vaccination,» Governor of Zhambyl region Berdibek Saparbayev said.
It is planned to vaccinate 582,000 people in Zhambyl region.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis