834 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan recorded 834 new coronavirus cases over the past 24 hours, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
123 fresh cases were detected in Nur-Sultan, 122 in Almaty, 14 in Shymkent, 59 in Akmola region, 13 in Aktobe region, 56 in Almaty region, 75 in Atyrau region, 39 in East Kazakhstan, 13 in Zhambyl region, 40 in West Kazakhstan, 40 in Karaganda region, 74 in Kostanay region, 11 in Kyzylorda region, 10 in Mangistau region, 70 in Pavlodar region, 59 in North Kazakhstan, 16 in Turkestan region bringing the country’s coronavirus tally to 165,311.
- Yerlan Karin gets 2nd shot of homegrown vaccine against COVID-19
- Baikonur extends quarantine until Feb 1
- Mesmerizing: Kazakh teen skates to Zack Gray’s Try on frozen Caspian Sea
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan lands in ‘red zone’
- 71 new cases of COVID-like pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- 599 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis