826 new coronavirus cases in 24 hrs, total at 130,039
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the past 24 hours Kazakhstan detected 826 more coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan, сoronavirus2020.kz reads.
73 cases were recorded in Kazakh capital, 84 in Almaty, 6 in Shymkent, 74 in Akmola region, 6 in Aktobe region, 23 in Almaty region, 15 in Atyrau region, 145 in West Kazakhstan, 22 in Karaganda region, 77 in Kostanay region, 3 in Mangistau region,, 117 in Pavlodar region, 119 in North Kazakhstan, 4 in Turkestan region bringing the country’ caseload to 130,039.
- 312 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to kick off vaccination campaign this February
- COVID-19: Six regions in’ red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister on when the COVID-19 cases could peak in Kazakhstan
- Askar Mamin: New government to implement all tasks it is facing
- COVID-like pneumonia: 18 new cases, 2 deaths in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis