826 more coronavirus cases recorded in Kazakhstan over 24 hours
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last 24hours Kazakhstan registered 826 new coronavirus-positive cases, coronavirus2020.kz. reads.
83 were detected in Nur-Sultan, 73 in Almaty, 6 in Shymkent, 86 in Akmola region, 1 in Aktobe region, 33 in Almaty region, 18 in Atyrau region, 135 in East Kazakhstan, 14 in Zhambyl region, 39 in West Kazakhstan, 25 in Karaganda region, 85 in Kostanay region, 1 in Kyzylorda region, 120 in Pavlodar region, 105 in North Kazakhstan, 2 in Turkestan region. As a result the country’s coronavirus tally climbed to 130,865.
- Russia reports over 19,100 daily coronavirus cases
- India set to resume regular international air travel
- Almaty to tighten quarantine: all coronavirus positive to be hospitalized
- Almaty to shut down cinemas, theatres to curb spread of COVID-19
- COVID-19: 8 regions still in ‘red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- 274 coronavirus patients in critical condition
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis