822 kids receive treatment for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of today 11,975 people, including 822 children are receiving treatment for coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s press service informs.
3,294 are staying at hospitals, 199 are in critical condition, 31 are on life support.
- 312 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to kick off vaccination campaign this February
- COVID-19: Six regions in’ red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister on when the COVID-19 cases could peak in Kazakhstan
- 946 recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
- Number of COVID-19 cases exceeds 170,000 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis