82 new COVID-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan in 24h
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 82 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
81 people fully recovered from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, two deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were registered in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 57,428 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 52,617 patients made full recoveries. The disease claimed lives of 1,006 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan registered 3,031 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 436,962 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 402,121 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus countrywide.
- Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- COVID-19: Italy starts giving 3rd jabs to vulnerable, ANSA
- Over 1,000 given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty over past day
- COVID-19 cases in schoolchildren grows in Almaty region
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis