8 mobile medical units arrived in N Kazakhstan
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM 8 mobile medical units arrived in North Kazakhstan, the regional healthcare department reports.
The units will be distributed among the districts. There are some villages located 100-200 km away from the district centre. The health units will be delivered to such villages.
Each unit has 7 special cabinets.
The complex medical check-up of rural population is of great importance amid the pandemic. It will let detect infection sites and render necessary assistance.
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Covid: 25,853 cases in 24 hrs, 722 dead
- COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 2 more lives
- Germany records highest daily COVID-19 deaths as lockdown extension looms
- 474 recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis