8 medical buses arrive in Amkola rgn
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM – 8 bus mobile complexes have been delivered to Akmola region, Sulena Ilyasova, head of the regional health office, said, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to Ilyasova, the off-road medical buses are set to head to the region’s districts. They have necessary equipment to provide medical checks to rural population, including to those need to undergo X-ray or ultrasound examination.
Such medical buses make it convenient for rural people undergo examinations, especially amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Notably, 24 domestically manufactured medical buses have been given to district hospitals of the four northern regions of the country.
The bus includes 7 specialized rooms each equipped with digital devices, they are a reception room, GP’s zone, testing zone, pharmacy, functional testing zone, obstetrical-gynaecology’s room, and radiation diagnostics’ room.
- Girl from Akmola region wins in int’l contest of drawings
- Weekly coronavirus cases 1.4 times up in Akmola rgn
- Abai literature center unveiled in Akmola region
- 800 portable lung ventilators manufactured in Kazakhstan’s region
- Storm alert in place for 3 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Search continues for missing fisherman in Akmola rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis