8 die of COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 200 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
139 people fully recovered from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, eight deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were added in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since March 13, 2020, Kazakhstan has registered 75,086 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 61,448 patients made full recoveries. The disease claimed lives of 4,784 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan posted 2,954 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 874,920 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 808,300 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus across the country.
- Vaccination room to close down at shopping mall in Kazakh capital
- Head of State greets participants of int’l conference on Golden Horde in Atyrau
- Golden Horde is the pinnacle of civilization – governor of Atyrau region
- Kazakhs and Ukrainians have great resemblance of national memories, view
- MP urges to solve water shortage problem in Kyzylorda region
- Int’l conference on Golden Horde kicks off in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis