8 bills to be drafted under the instruction of President Nazarbayev: Justice Minister
ASTANA. October 29. KAZINFORM Eight bills are to be drafted in 2014 under the instruction of the Head of State, Minister of Justice of Kazakhstan Berik Imashev told the Government session on Tuesday.
According to Minister Imashev, the plan of law-drafting work of the Government in 2014 envisages the work on 37 draft laws, that is 30% lower than in 2013.
"The Ministry of Economy and Budget Planning will be responsible for drafting the biggest number of bills - 10 to be more specific," he said.
The bills that will be drafted under the instruction of President Nazarbayev are related to the transition to "green economy", education and science, regulation of precious metals circulations, social sphere and international assistance.
- Kazakhstan channels above KZT 191 bln to fight against COVID-19
- Kazakh PM's press service denies reports he has coronavirus
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- Kazakh FM congratulates Kazakhstani diplomats on professional holiday
- Kazakhstan opens road crossings on borders with China
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis