70 more died from COVID-19 and pneumonia in 24 hr
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Healthcare Ministry updated the daily COVID-19 and pneumonia death rates, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s Telegram Channel reads.
62 patients with positive PCR tests and 8 with COVID-19-like pneumonia symptoms and negative PCR tests died As of September 15.
- Kazakh President awarded Bitaraplyk Order of Turkmenistan
- Cuba ramps up COVID-19 vaccination, paving way for full reopening
- UAE announces 97 new COVID-19 cases, 129 recoveries, 1 death in last 24 hours
- Russia records all-time daily high of 37,930 coronavirus cases — crisis center
- Kazakh, Turkmen Presidents hold talks in expanded format
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis