7 schools for 5,500 schoolchildren to open doors in E Kazakhstan
UST-KAMENOGORSK. KAZINFORM East Kazakhstan plans to build seven schools in 2020, the Governor’s press service reports.
It is expected to construct seven schools for 5,500 pupils in Ust Kamenogorsk, Semey, Ridder cities and Abai region this year. Construction of three schools completed in 2019.
It is noteworthy; East Kazakhstan is the only region to open IT classes in 648 schools under the My School project. Pupils have an opportunity to attend free robotic science, 3D modeling and programming classes.
Besides, the region plans to build five dormitories for colleges under the Public Private Partnership.
- Kazakh pupils to attend online test classes Apr 1
- Kazakhstan not to cut salaries of teachers amid coronavirus situation
- Two infected with coronavirus in E Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to prepare more than 2,000 online lessons for schoolchildren
- Kazakhstan to evacuate over 4,000 tourists from abroad till March 23
- UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education 2020 accepting nominations
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis