7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Seven mass media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan,» chief state sanitary doctor Aizhan Yesmagambetova told an online briefing.
Three of them recovered and discharged from the hospital. The rest are receiving treatment. They all had mild symptoms.
As of today Kazakhstan confirmed 11,571 coronavirus cases, 41 died. 5,757 beat the novel virus.
Besides, the chief state sanitary doctor recommended all working from home.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev beats COVID-19
- Tokyo logs 107 more COVID-19 cases, biggest daily rise in 2 months
- Brazilian state requires masks in bid to slow coronavirus spread
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan confirms 14,059 recoveries
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker tested negative for coronavirus
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis