7 die of COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 26 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
70 people fully recovered from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, seven deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were recorded in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since March 13, 2020, Kazakhstan has registered 58,631 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 53,472 patients made full recoveries. The disease claimed lives of 3,541 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan registered 5,317 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 494,222 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 431,956 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus countrywide.
- Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- COVID-19: Italy starts giving 3rd jabs to vulnerable, ANSA
- COVID-19 cases in schoolchildren grows in Almaty region
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis