7 areas of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’ for COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – As of September 21, 2021, Kazakhstan’s seven areas are in the «red zone» on the map of the COVID-19 spread, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
The cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty as well as Akmola, Aktobe, Karaganda, Kostanay, and Pavlodar regions are placed in the «red zone» on the State’s map of the COVID-19 spread.
Shymkent city as well as Almaty, Atyrau, Kyzylorda, North Kazakhstan, West Kazakhstan, and East Kazakhstan regions are in the coronavirus «yellow zone».
Turkestan, Zhambyl, and Mangistau regions are in the «green zone».
Notably, the country has logged 2,093 cases of the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours. 3,509 more Kazakhstanis have made full recoveries from the virus.
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- N Kazakhstan rgn logs 151 fresh COVID-19 cases
- Russia records isolated cases of AY.4.2 COVID-19 variant, says expert
- UK records nearly 50,000 new coronavirus cases
- COVID in Italy: 3,702 new cases, 33 more victims
- WHO to decide on approval of Russian Sputnik V jab after last inspection
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis