6th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions to be held in 2018
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The 6th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions will be held in 2018, head of the Secretariat of the Congress, Senate Speaker of the Parliament of Kazakhstan Kassym Zhomart Tokayev informed.
"The decision on holding the 6th Congress and the 3rd sitting of the Council of Religious Leaders in 2018 is made. The exact date and place of holding of the Congress will be defined later," K. Tokayev said at the 5th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions in Astana.
He informed that the issue was discussed at the sitting of the Secretariat and the participants of the discussion unanimously decided to hold the next forum in 2018.
- Supreme Mufti extends congratulations on First President Day
- Kazakh Senator Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo meet
- German experts discuss Kazakh model of interfaith and intercivilizational development
- Senate Speaker and Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and all Russia meet
- Tajikistan to receive military equipment from Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to render military and technical assistance to Kyrgyzstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis