67yo man likely contracted coronavirus in Almaty region
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 67-year-old man tested positive for coronavirus in Zhambyl region. He likely contracted virus in Almaty region.
On March 29 the man was hospitalized with coronavirus symptoms. The tests confirmed that the man is infected with the novel virus. The man is known to undergo treatment in Almaty. Two contacts were traced and put into quarantine there, the governor’s press service reports.
As of March 30 there are 7 coronavirus cases in Almaty region.
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis