67 schools under quarantine in Akmola region
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM «67 schools are under quarantine in Akmola region. Online teaching helped reduce the number of coronavirus cases among pupils in Akmola region,» chief state sanitary doctor of the region Ainagul Mussina told a briefing.
According to her the epidemiological situation in the region remains unstable. The region is still in the ‘red zone’. The past week between February 2 and 8 showed a reducing trend of coronavirus cases.1,426 cases were recorded last week 1,009 cases this week.
367 pupils were tested positive for coronavirus, 213 of them studied online. 67 schools moved to distance learning that let reduce coronavirus cases from 30 to 10. As of today there are 2,651 active coronavirus hotbeds. 632 patients are staying at hospitals, 39.5% of beds are occupied.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis