660 more beat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 660 more people beat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan over the last 24 hours, сoronavirus2020.kz website reads.
8 recovered in Nur-Sultan, 2 in Aktobe region, 6 in Atyrau region, 195 in West Kazakhstan, 2 in Zhambyl region, 23 in West Kazakhstan, 15 in Karaganda region, 60 in Kostanay region, 48 in Mangistau region, 115vin Pavlodar region, 178 in North Kazakhstan, 8 in Turkestan region. As a result the number those recovered the countrywide rose to 116,044.
- 312 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to kick off vaccination campaign this February
- COVID-19: Six regions in’ red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister on when the COVID-19 cases could peak in Kazakhstan
- Askar Mamin: New government to implement all tasks it is facing
- COVID-like pneumonia: 18 new cases, 2 deaths in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis