65% in Almaty region fully vaccinated against COVID-19
TALDYKORGAN. KAZINFORM 34 COVID-19 cases were recorded in the past 24 hours, Kazinform reports.
34 new coronavirus cases, including 3 in children under 14 were recorded in Almaty region over the past 24 hours, the sanitary and epidemiological control department reports.
The most cases of 14 were detected in Taldykorgan.
Since the pandemic outbreak there were reported 57,263 laboratory confirmed cases in the region.
As of November 29 this year 854,140 people or 71% in Almaty region were administered the 1st jab of the coronavirus vaccine, while 782,900 or 65% were fully vaccinated.
- Kazakhstani Aleksandr Nedovyesov lost at the Australian Open 2022
- Sputnik Light delivered in Almaty
- 832 coronavirus patients staying in hospitals in Atyrau region
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 146 new cases, 2 victims
- Kazakhstan calls on all countries of the world to join the TPNW
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide exceeds 340 million - WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis