64 Kazakhstanis die of COVID-19 in past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan has released the updated figures of COVID-related deaths in the country, Kazinform reports.
According to a statement released by the Ministry via its official Telegram channel, 64 people in Kazakhstan died of the coronavirus infection on July 21.
The biggest number of COVID-related deaths - 14 - was recorded in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan. Ranked second is Karaganda region with 9 COVID-19 deaths. 8 COVID-19 patients passed away in Shymkent city.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan added 6,119 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 516,117 since the start of the pandemic. Nationwide, since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 441,437 people made full recoveries from the novel coronavirus.
- Astana Media Week-2021 to bring together world’s leading mass media top managers
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 21.2 mi cases, 590.7k deaths
- Kazakhstan to ease quarantine restrictions, resume int’l air service
- 4 expectant women die of COVID-19 in Aktobe
- 29 daily cases of COVID-19 registered in Atyrau rgn
- 2,431 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis