64 COVID-19 recoveries recorded in Kazakhstan over past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 64 more COVID-19 recoveries have been recorded in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform reports citing coronavirus2020.kz.
Out of 64 recent COVID-19 recoveries, 9 have been recorded in Almaty city, 14 - in Shymkent city, 3 - in Aktobe region, 8 - in Atyrau region, 16 - in East Kazakhstan region, 6 - in West Kazakhstan region, 2 - in Karaganda region, 2 - in Pavlodar region, and 4 – Turkestan region, taking the total COVID-19 recovered cases in the country to 101,914.
- Japan eyes exempting short-term business travelers from quarantine
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Russia reports over 15,900 new COVID-19 cases
- Cinemas to reopen in Mangistau region with 30% seating
- Turkey urges its citizens to wear masks, follow rules
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis