6 kids beat COVID-19 in Pavlodar rgn
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM 203 out of 437 coronavirus-positive patients in Pavlodar region have recovered so far, Kazinform reports.
As of now 10 patients, including 6 children beat COVID-19. All of them were discharged from hospital as the confirmatory tests showed negative results. They will be under home quarantine for 14 days more.
Since June 3 the region confirmed 72 asymptomatic cases.
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis