6 in Almaty had close contact with woman who died from coronavirus
ALMATY. KAZINFOM Six people were traced in Almaty who had close contact with the 64-year-old woman from Akmola region who died from contracting coronavirus. All of them were isolated for further monitoring.
As earlier reported, the late woman visited Almaty and Shu on March 13-17.
Nine people who also had close contacts with the 64-year-old woman were found in Zhambyl region and put into quarantine. The woman stayed in the region during March 15-18.
- Total number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan rises to 718
- Coronavirus cases in Russia rise to 8,672
- Rio de Janeiro starts blood plasma testing to treat Covid-19
- How to be alone but not lonely in a distant coronavirus world
- WHO and partners call for urgent investment in nurses
- One more coronavirus patient recovers in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis