6 die of COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported 87 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
60 people fully recovered from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, six deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were recorded in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 57,276 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 52,474 patients made full recoveries. The disease claimed lives of 999 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan added 2,765 new cases of the coronavirus infection, pushing the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 430,928 since the start of the pandemic. 399,279 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection across the country.
- Baikonur to extend COVID-19 quarantine
- Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul
- New Zealand sets 90% vaccination target to end strict COVID-19 restrictions
- G-20 should lead preparation for next pandemic: vaccine alliance chief
- 443 kids treated for coronavirus in Kostanay rgn
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis