6.4-Magnitude earthquake rocks Southern California
SANTA MONICA. KAZINFORM - A powerful earthquake measuring 6.4 on the Richter Scale rocked Southern California on Thursday and was felt across a large part of Los Angeles County, according to early reports from the US Geological Survey (USGS), EFE reports.
The epicenter of the quake, which occurred at 10:33 am, was at a depth of 8.7 kilometers (5.4 miles) on the outskirts of Ridgecrest, a town located about 250 km (155 mi.) north of Los Angeles.
- 2 dead, 28 injured in hospital fire in South Korea
- Bolivia’s interim president tests positive for COVID-19
- Number of COVID-19 cases across globe up by almost 205,000 in past day
- Seoul mayor found dead hours after reported missing: police
- 4th World Nomad Games expected to be 'rich, inclusive'
- Research shows isolation of asymptomatic cases key to reduce COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis