5th-grade student receives gift from Kazakh President in Pavlodar rgn
PAVLODAR. KAZIFORM – Fifth grader from Pavlodar region Mansur Baimusa has received a chessboard as a gift from Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Kazinform cites the press service of Pavlodar region’s administration.
Two weeks ago, 10-year-old Mansur Baimusa – a native of Irtysh district – addressed a letter to Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, telling about his passions for chess and the English language.
Tokayev’s response letter to Mansur was handed over by Governor of Pavlodar region Abylkair Skakov.
In his response letter, the Kazakh President thanked the fifth grader for the wishes and appreciated his passions. In his turn, Tokayev wished Mansur to be a professional in his future area of work and faithfully serve his country.
- Nur-Sultan to host 16th Int’l High-Level Meeting on Syria within Astana Process
- Number of new COVID-19 cases on the rise in Atyrau region
- Winners of 2021 Urker Awards announced in Nur-Sultan
- Kazinform named Best News Portal at 2021 URKER Awards
- President receives Chairman of the Board of Lancaster Group Kazakhstan
- Tax Code amended by President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis