5th coronavirus death registered in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 5th patient died of coronavirus in Akmola region today, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Moreover, 25 new coronavirus cases have been reported in several regions of Kazakhstan. 2 new cases in Kyzylorda region, 1 new case in Akmola region, 14 new cases in Nur-Sultan city, 1 new case in Shymkent city, 1 new case in Karaganda region, 3 new cases in Aktobe region, 1 new case in Almaty region, 1 new case in Zhambyl region, and 1 new case in Almaty city.
As of 15:40 pm, there are 525 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan, including 216 cases – in Nur-Sultan, 110 cases – in Almaty city, 27 cases – in Karaganda region, 22 cases – in Atyrau region, 20 cases – in Akmola region, 10 cases – in Zhambyl region, 13 cases – in Shymkent city, 4 cases – in East Kazakhstan region, 10 cases – in Almaty region, 10 cases – in Aktobe region, 25 cases – in North Kazakhstan region, 1 case – in Pavlodar region, 3 case –in Mangistau region, 28 cases – in Kyzylorda region, 2 cases – in West Kazakhstan region, 23 cases –in Turkestan region, and 1 case – in Kostanay region.
- Up to 300 people with pneumonia admitted to hospital in Kazakh capital every day
- COVID-19 tests to reach 5 thousand a day target in Nur-Sultan
- Almaty opens another PCR testing laboratory
- Hospitals in Nur-Sultan to receive around 200 lung ventilators
- Volunteers feel well two weeks after COVID-19 vaccine trials, Defense Ministry says
- Oil down with more COVID-19 cases in key US states
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis