5th Congress of Religious Leaders to become great part of world history - Nazarbayev
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev is confident that the 5th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions will bring the light of hope and kindness, justice and belief into people's minds.
"There are no doubts that the 2nd session of the Council and the 5th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions will become great events in the world history. I am confident that they will bring the light of hope and kindness, justice and belief into people's minds," the Kazakh President said, addressing the 2nd session of the Religious Leaders Council in Astana on Wednesday.
In conclusion, the Head of State thanked all religious leaders for participating in the congress and wished them fruitful work.
- President urges Kazakhstanis to observe precautions amid fight vs. COVID-19
- Kazakhstan extends quarantine regime for 2 more weeks - President
- Kazakh Government, governors take urgent measures to overcome challenging situation
- President Tokayev honors the memory of coronavirus pandemic victims
- Kazakh President to pay tribute to memory of victims of coronavirus
- Bangladesh restricts public Eid prayers amid pandemic
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis