58 COVID-19 patients in grave condition – Kazakh Health Minister
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 58 coronavirus infected patients are in grave condition, says Minister of Healthcare Elzhan Birtanov, Kazinform reports.
During a press briefing of the Central Communications Service on Tuesday, Minister Birtanov revealed over 9,300 cases of the coronavirus infection had been registered in Kazakhstan.
«Over half of them – 4,613 – have already been discharged after full recovery. Unfortunately, 37 patients have passed away due to COVID-19. 4,653 patients, including 355 children, continue their treatment,» he said.
The Healthcare Minister noted that 85% of patients had a mild form of the novel virus or had no symptoms of the virus at all.
He also added that 1.5% or 58 patients are in grave condition.
According to Birtanov, over the past two weeks some 3,500 new cases of the COVID-19 have been detected.
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan carries out disinfection works
- Independent evaluation of global COVID-19 response announced
- Lockdown in major state as India COVID-19 cases soar
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis