57 COVID-19 patients on life support in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The number of people treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan stands at 23.452, Kazinform cites the press service of the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
Out of the total COVID-19 patients under treatment, 4,744 are treated as in-patients and 18,708 as out-patients.
Nationwide, 355 COVID-19 patients are in severe condition, 96 in critical condition, and 57 on life support.
Notably, Kazakhstan has registered 545 cases of and 1,165 recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- One year into vaccination, 7 of 10 Brazilians have taken two shots
- 3,626 get Pfizer vaccine in Atyrau region
- 1,096 COVID-19 patients in hospitals in Almaty
- COVID-19 cases on the rise in Atyrau region
- Daily cases back above 4,000 amid omicron woes in S. Korea
- 8 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis