550 Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, total at 13,558
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the past 24 hours 550 people recovered from coronavirus in Kazakhstan, coronavirus2020.kz reds.
57 recovered in Nur-Sultan, 16 in Almaty, 19 in Shymkent, 55 in Akmola region, 19 in Aktobe region, 7 in Atyrau region, 42 in East Kazakhstan, 27 in Zhambyl region, 73 in West Kazakhstan, 91 in Karaganda region, 15 in Kostanay region, 78 in Kyzylorda region, 15 in Mangistau region, 16 in Pavlodar region, 21 in Turkestan region.
As of today the number of those cured rose to 13,558.
- Almost 200,000 vaccinated with 1st component of COVID vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan 75th in Tokyo Olympics medal count
- Over 900 COVID-19 cases registered among kids in N Kazakhstan
- July COVID-19 incidence rate in Nur-Sultan sky-rocketed – Sarkhat Beisenova
- 56% infectious beds occupied across Kazakhstan
- Over 150 babies under age 1 contracted COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis