53% of Kostanay rgn’s population fully vaccinated against COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The vaccination campaign is underway in Kostanay region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to Deputy Governor of Kostanay region Yerlan Spanov, as of today, 607 people are treated at 21 hospitals in Kostanay region, occupying 34% of the total beds. He went on to say that the total number of beds can reach up to 3 thousand, if needed.
As of now, the first component of COVID-19 vaccine has been administered to over 61% of the population of Kostanay region. More than 53% has received both components.
Notably, the region has reported a total of 31,492 cases of the coronavirus infection since the pandemic.
- Over 8.6 mln get Pfizer vaccine in Kazakh capital
- 40 COVID-19 patients in intensive care units in Almaty city
- Japan confirms 3rd case of Omicron variant
- Slovak health experts propose to extend lockdown until December 16
- Over 4,600 teens got vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Almaty region
- Over 2,600 people revaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis