512 severe COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 21,537 people are under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports citing the Telegram channel of the Kazakh Health Ministry.
Of the 21,537, in-patient treatment is provided to 7,075 and out-patient treatment to 14,462.
Nationwide, 512 COVID-19 patients are in severe condition and 113 in critical condition. 70 are connected to artificial lung ventilation.
Notably, the country has reported 967 fresh COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours.
- Kazakhstan plans to purchase one more vaccine from China
- COVID-19: Italy approves Moderna jab for 12-17-yr-olds
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis