500bn tenge to be spent on development of Kazakhstan’s agro-industrial sector
ALMATY. KAZINFORM 500bn tenge will be allocated for the development of agro-industrial complex in Kazakhstan, according to Vice Minister of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources Yerlan Nyssanbayev.
«As part of implementation of the country’s agro-industrial sector, as many as 500bn tenge will be allocated additionally for this purpose,» Nyssanbayev said at a meeting with the journalists at the Central Asian Environment Forum in Almaty.
The Forum discusses the issues of conservation of biodiversity, degradation of lands and climate change.
- Environmental protection is the matter of national importance - Tokayev
- 18 agricultural investment projects implemented in Shymkent
- Kazakhstan launches environmental education project
- Kazakhstan boosts meat and milk processing
- President inspects progress of spring field work in Akmola region
- Asiatic cheetah caught on camera in Iran
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis