50 fully recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan – Health Ministry
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 50 patients were released after full recovery from the new coronavirus in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Ministry of Healthcare.
The ministry confirmed in a statement that three more patients had been discharged in the Kazakh capital after full recovery from coronavirus, bringing the total number of cured to 50.
27 people fully recovered in Nur-Sultan, 21 – in Almaty, 1 in North Kazakhstan region and 1 in Aktobe region.
Earlier it was reported that coronavirus claimed six lives in Kazakhstan.
- Up to 300 people with pneumonia admitted to hospital in Kazakh capital every day
- Beijing reports no new virus cases for 1st time in about 4 weeks
- COVID-19 tests to reach 5 thousand a day target in Nur-Sultan
- Almaty opens another PCR testing laboratory
- Hospitals in Nur-Sultan to receive around 200 lung ventilators
- Volunteers feel well two weeks after COVID-19 vaccine trials, Defense Ministry says
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis