5 regions on storm alert in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Storm alert has been issued for five regions of Kazakhstan on Monday, Kazinform reports citing the National Met Office Kazhydromet.
On November 30, Mangistau region is to brace for easterly wind, reaching 15-20 mps in some areas. Aktau city is to see easterly wind, gusting up to 15-18mps, at night.
15-20mps southeasterly wind is expected locally in Atyrau region on November 20.
Fog and blizzard are predicted in places for Akmola region.
On November 30, Turkestan region is to brace for occasional fog and northeasterly wind at 15-20mps.
Fog is to coat locally Kyzylorda region. Northeasterly wind, reaching 15-20mps in some areas, is in store for the region in the morning and afternoon .
- Blizzard warning issued for Kazakh capital
- Weather without precipitation forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Mets put 6 regions of Kazakhstan on storm alert
- Warm weekend forecast for Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to brace for fog, high wind, ground blizzard and ice-slick Fri
- Fog, ice slick, blizzard: Storm alerts issued for regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis