5 new schools open doors in Astana today
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Five new schools (number 73, 74, 75, 76, 78) opened in Astana on the Day of Knowledge, the press service of the city administration reports.
All these schools are designed for 1200 children.
Today, about 103 thousand capital schoolchildren are going to school in the new academic year. About 13 000 first-grade pupils will sit behind their desks for the very first time. Compared to the last year the number of schoolchildren has increased by eight thousands.
This situation is due to the migration of the population. To prevent overcrowding, eight new schools will be opened in Astana by the yearend.
- Europe to recognize Kazakhstani academic diplomas
- Daryn.online and Kundelik.kz educational platforms to integrate
- Al-Farabi KazNU named best university in Islamic finance
- Al-Farabi’s name immortalized in Israel
- Pakistan to reopen schools, universities on Tuesday
- Spain’s big back-to-school experiment
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis