5 COVID-19 patients in intensive care in Mangistau rgn
AKTAU. KAZINFORM – 57 people with COVID-19 are being treated at quarantine hospitals in Mangistau region, Kazinform cites the public communications center of Mangistau region.
Of 57, 49 are diagnosed with COVID-19-like pneumonia, and 8 – COVID-19. According to the regional health office, 5 COVID-19 patients are in intensive care, including 3 in severe condition and 2 in critical condition. It is said that their condition is due to respiratory failure or associated illnesses.
There are 215 infectious diseases beds of 1,2 level, and the number of intensive care beds has been increased to 43.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis