5 COVID-19 patients in intensive care in Mangistau rgn
AKTAU. KAZINFORM – 57 people with COVID-19 are being treated at quarantine hospitals in Mangistau region, Kazinform cites the public communications center of Mangistau region.
Of 57, 49 are diagnosed with COVID-19-like pneumonia, and 8 – COVID-19. According to the regional health office, 5 COVID-19 patients are in intensive care, including 3 in severe condition and 2 in critical condition. It is said that their condition is due to respiratory failure or associated illnesses.
There are 215 infectious diseases beds of 1,2 level, and the number of intensive care beds has been increased to 43.
- Omicron variant poses 'very high' risk, warns WHO
- Over 60 teens get Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- 250 thou receive one COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
- 404 revaccinated against COVID-19 in Pavlodar region
- Over 100 fresh daily cases of COVID-19 reported in N Kazakhstan rgn
- Pakistan logs lowest daily COVID -19 tally since April last year
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis