5,372 defeat coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan in 24 hrs
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 5,372 people have made full recoveries from the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The highest four-digit numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries have been recorded in Nur-Sultan and Almaty cities - 1,921 and 1,043, respectively. Shymkent city is third in terms of the number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 325.
279 more recovered cases have been reported in Karaganda region, 249 in Kostanay region, 212 in Atyrau region, 197 in Aktobe region, 182 in Mangistau region, 180 in Akmola region, 146 in Turkestan region, 127 in North Kazakhstan region, and 126 in Pavlodar region.
Double-digit recoveries have been detected in East Kazakhstan region – 87, Zhambyl region – 79, Kyzylorda region – 79, Almaty region – 76, and West Kazakhstan region – 64.
The country’s total number of COVID-19 recoveries stands at 473,344.
- Japan to lower minimum age to 16 at state-run vaccination sites
- Over 267,000 people in Aktobe region fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- 489 schoolchildren contract COVID-19 in Aktobe region since Sept 1
- Aktobe region reports 137 COVID-19 cases in past day
- 68 COVID-19 cases recorded in Atyrau rgn in past 24 hrs
- 7 countries recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passport
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis