5.1 magnitude quake occurs 591 km away from Almaty
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The network of seismic stations registered on January 16 an earthquake at 02:32:37 p.m. Almaty time, Kazinform reports.
The 5.1 magnitude quake was centered 591 km southeastwards Almaty at a depth of 10 km in the territory of China. The energy class is 12.5, it said in a statement.
- Death toll from heavy rains rises to 22 in S. Korea
- Mauritius declares emergency over oil leak from Japanese ship
- New head of health office named in Almaty rgn
- Road accident injures 6yo in Almaty rgn
- Almaty region: philanthropist donates 15 oxygen concentrators to hospital
- Earthquake recorded in Almaty region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis