4yo child left home alone died in fire
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM A four-year-old boy died in a tragic house fire in the Ualikhanov district, North Kazakhstan. On September 11 the boy's father made up the fire and went to work leaving the child alone.
The firefighters found the boy's body inside the house as they fought the fire.
- At least 5 people killed in bow and arrow attack in Norway
- Kazakh President condoles over deadly air crash in Tatarstan
- Light aircraft with 20 people on board crashes in Tatarstan - emergency services source
- Another explosion rocks arms depot in Zhambyl region
- Tropical storm kills 13 in Oman, Iran
- Forest fire burns over 1,100 hectares in northern Chile
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis