49 died of COVID-19 and pneumonia in Kazakhstan in single day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Healthcare Ministry updated the COVID-19 and pneumonia death toll as of July 16, Kazinform reports.
Coronavirus claimed 47 more loves the countrywide as of July 16. 11 of them died in Nur-Sultan, 7 in Karaganda and West Kazakhstan regions each, 4 in Almaty, 4 in Shymkent, 3 in Akmola region, 3 in Pavlodar region, 2 in Mangistau region, 1 in Almaty region and another one in Kostanay region.
As of July 16, 2 more people tested negative for coronavirus died of pneumonia in Nur-Sultan and Pavlodar region.
- 2 more Kazakhstani anti-COVID vaccines included into WHO table of vaccine candidates
- 98 new coronavirus cases detected in Atyrau rgn last day
- €34 billion disbursed so far to tackle COVID-19 in partner countries: Team Europe
- New Chairman of Committee on investment of Kazakh MFA named
- 341 classes in Almaty region under COVID-19 quarantine
- COVID-19: Shymkent city goes ‘yellow’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis