45 kids infected with Covid-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 45 children have contracted coronavirus in Kazakhstan, chief sanitary doctor Aizhan Yessmagambetova revealed Monday, Kazinform reports.
«As of today, there are 45 registered coronavirus cases among children in the country. 4 children have been discharged from hospitals. The children are in moderate condition,» Aizhan Yessmagambetova said at the briefing of the Central Communications Service.
Earlier it was reported that 20 new coronavirus cases have been registered in Kazakhstan today, including 1 case in East Kazakhstan region, 1 case in Zhambyl region, 16 cases in Karaganda region, and 2 cases in Mangistau region.
The number of people infected with coronavirus now stands at 604 in Kazakhstan.
- KazNU among the leading European universities
- Almost 150 thousand coronavirus conducted in Almaty
- Dormitories for thousands of students to appear in Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev calls on higher salaries for health workers
- First case of novel coronavirus infection in cats confirmed in Russia
- Kazakhstani universities may be divided into leagues
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis