445 severe COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 21,280 people are under treatment for the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports citing the Telegram channel of the Kazakh Health Ministry.
Of the 21,280 patients, in-patient treatment is provided to 6,327 and out-patient treatment to 14,953.
Nationwide, COVID-19 patients in severe condition number 445, in critical condition - 103, and on artificial lung ventilation – 65.
Notably, the country has reported 1,148 fresh daily COVID-19 cases.
- Number of new COVID-19 cases continues to grow in Atyrau region
- New cases above 1,600 in S. Korea amid stepped-up fight against 4th wave of pandemic
- President Tokayev receives Healthcare Minister
- COVID-like pneumonia: 225 new cases in Kazakhstan
- 1,325 COVID-19 patients in Kazakhstan in critical condition
- COVID-19: 16 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis