442 patients with severe COVID-19 treated in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The total number of people being under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan stands at 20,899, Kazinform reports citing the Telegram channel of the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
According to the Health Ministry, of the total number of COVID-19 patients, 6,403 are in-patients and 14,496 are out-patients.
Nationwide, 442 COVID-19 patients are in severe condition, 106 in critical condition, and 72 on artificial lung ventilation.
Notably, the country has reported 1,174 fresh daily COVID-19 cases.
- Kazakhstan to fly to 16 countries
- 827,000 fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty
- Above 100 kids treated for coronavirus in Almaty
- Australia seeks COVID vaccine approval for children as young as five
- COVID-19: Brazil has 21.24 mi cases, 590.9k deaths
- Kazakhstan’s 3 areas in COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis